Tuesday, February 7, 2012

How is that HORSESHOE, NEW YORK

Well the Giants and that massive horseshoe they have had up their ass came through to win the Super Bowl. It did not matter how many fumbles or almost interceptions that they got away with. It was their time to win. I do not believe in this is the way it was to come out. The way way things came out in all of this I really almost believe is destiny.

Passes bouncing off of defensive players, fumbles that had four players around the ball to 1 and finding a way to keep the ball. Having one of the best pair of hands in Welker not catching a ball that would have ended the game in the Patriots favor, bouncing harmlessly to the ground and giving the ball back to Eli with over 4 minutes to go. In the last minute a solid receiver in Branch dropping a ball that would have gotten the Patriots down to the 30 with over 40 seconds to go with 1 timeout remaining.

Things like this continued to happen for the Giants. No running game and never touching Brady until the 4th quarter, which on the stat sheet made it look like they were all over him. My worse nightmare is seeing a C defense win the big one. It does not make sense that a weak team got all of the breaks and won it all. It hit me hard with a bet and I take this stuff seriously when the weak get all the breaks. Not go out and win but get every bounce and lucky break, I MEAN EVERY LUCKY BREAK. There should have been two interceptions against the Forty Niners and at least 2 fumble recoveries for the Patriots. Then there was the blown whistle call that no one thought was important. The media, the announcers hell even the Bay Area media did not bring it up. The play was alive and the Forty Niners should have had the ball on the 10 yard line going in to end the Giants.

It is a fact that that was a fumble and the play had not stopped referee shit call or not. The whistle had not stopped the play. PERIOD!!!

Is Manning Elite? I really do not know the answer to this but he got all the breas and more then just one. Good for the Giants and good for their coach but it was very wrong.

While the Niners bet and the Patriots bet which ere 5 times to much for what I do was the real mistake. I went 4-0 in Basketball and still had a over then average losing day. I went 4-2 overall and lost money now that is very poor money management. One of my very good friends in the handicapping world kept asking why I was so upset over just another wager. I felt like an idiot and could not tell him how pathetic my money management was.

I cannot say it enough a play is a play and other then maybe a 2 unit selection there is no reason to not stay with your money management plan. Stay with one unit or max two unit selections. This is the only way to stay ahead of the game. I hit 60% of my NFL plays and two games almost made me a loser in the NFL. That is not how to show a long term profit. Right now I am at almost 60% in the NBA and I am showing a profit, the way it should be. In college basketball I am only at 56% but with solid money management I am showing a profit.

That is the point here 1 or 2 units. If your down then stick with 1 unit selections. When you are on a roll then look for some 2 unit selections. Stick with this and be a long term winner.

NCAA Basketball 65-57

Iowa State +2

Creighton -6

Providence +8

NBA 19-15

Cleveland +13 The others will be out when the lines come out.

Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment