Friday, February 17, 2012

March is coming

Took a couple day's to lick my gapping wounds from the Super Bowl. First of all the Niners should have been there. 2nd of all the Patriots had a solid 8 point lead and after the lead had been knocked down to two the Patriots were in a spot to score very late and leave little or no time on the clock for Manning and company.

Who would believe that one of the best possesion recievers of this age dropped a 2nd down pass that would have put the ball on the 20. So Brady is being totured and being told he cannot win the big one but really one play does not make a legend not.

I am a fan of no one but I love defense and rushing which made this Super Bowl a farce for me as you had two poor defenses although they were both underated. I geuss it just must be that easy. Play the hot team or the seemingly hot team.

NCAA Basketball 90-88 nothing great and the odds makers are reallhy that good. I cannot tell you how many half point losses and wins I have had wow.

NBA 33-24 I hate the NBA but the stats this year have not lied.

Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment